Thunder Valley Thursday...


I'm exhausted. I went to two networking events today. The Roseville Chamber's Ignite event was at the Il Fornaio in the Galleria. I almost thought of not going but I'm glad I did. Made some new connections and further established existing ones. 

I've never went to a networking event at Thunder Valley. The Placer County Association of Realtors had their little soirée there and let me tell you... Man, can they throw a party. Music was good, food was good, ambience was great. Even God was on their side on this one because the weather couldn't have been better. I do have to say though that people were a little uptight in the beginning but as the night progressed and the alcohol flowed freely, people started to loosen up. 

Aaahhh, Realtors.... Lighten up a bit, would ya? :0)

There was a huge line at the bar and all I really wanted was some water. Jesse from the waitstaff went out of her way to grab me a cup with some ice from the back so I didn't have to wait in line. She was a real dollface. I also got a chance to chat with Lucille. She is one hardworking lady. Thunder Valley is really lucky to have great employees like them. I'm going to make sure to call Thunder Valley  tomorrow and tell them what a great job I think they did. 

So the list of connects I made at this little shin dig are too many to enumerate. I can't wait to hit it hard tomorrow and follow up with all of them. 

Bossman wants me to join their association. I can't wait to see what they are about. 

I'm sharing some pictures for your personal enjoyment. 

On a side note: I saw a flock of birds fly very strangely by the pool. Going up and down and diving and flying out of formation. It was very strange indeed. I wanted to investigate more but I didn't want to be the weird girl at the party staring at the flock of birds. Lord knows people think I'm strange enough as it is.

Hugs and kisses.













Comments

Popular Posts