It's the little things...paying it forward

This is going to be a partial entry to a blog I will write at a later date. I recently had to deal with an irate customer who subsequently left a negative review on a social media website. In having to deal with that debacle, I noticed there are so many avenues in which we can connect but many are used negatively. I've decided to do what I can to change that. Everyday I will write one positive review of a company and/or one personal recommendation on LinkedIn. I will do my best to promote others and leave a lasting digital imprint to enhance someone's online presence and visibility. With so much junk out there, I want to hear  the good stuff: the inspiring, the thought provoking, awe invoking greatness of our local community. Now mind you it's not going to be just fluff, these people actually have to have exemplified greatness and not just in scaling Mt. Kilamanjaro, barefoot, pregnant, with one eye and a collapsed lung... no, my friend... I'm talking about the greatness in a smile, in a conversation, in forgiveness and in love.

My First Pay it Forward recipient is:



Dee Hansen 


She's the owner of Let's Celebrate Decor. She did a bang up job decorating and helping me coordinate the event. I'll try to find some photos to post later. Here's the recommendation I wrote for her on LinkedIn and Google Business Pages.

"I had the pleasure of working with Dee during my mother's 60th birthday party and surprise vow renewal. She was amazing. As you can imagine I wanted the event to be perfect and thanks to Dee it was. She coordinated beautiful arrangements and the banquet room we reserved at the Legends at Woodcreek were decorated superbly. She is highly skilled at her craft and she does it with such ease and always with that beautiful smile of hers. I would recommend and hire Dee for any of my future events!" 

Comments

Popular Posts