The "Grape Gatsby" and the half naked tree...

Today just felt like a very strange day. I can't really explain it other then it felt .... off . I tried to be very observant of things around me to see if maybe there was some galactic shift while I slept through the night and unbeknownst to me there was a third moon orbiting somewhere, but that wasn't the case and things pretty much looked the same. (Except for this tree. I wish I had an arborist in my circle so I could ask them what all this is about.) 

Anywho... so I'm going to the CA Auto Museum for the "Grape Gatsby" wine tasting event. Hopefully, I'll make good connects. I'm hoping to woo the gift shop into being my potential client. Wish me luck. Oh and if none of you are doing anything you should go too since the proceeds will go to benefit Auto Education and it's always nice to see a familiar face (even if technically I've never met you.. LOL). So if you see me say Hiiiiii!   


Comments

Popular Posts